Milk In A Wineglass Questionnaire
Based on Marcel Proust, Bernard Pivot and James Lipton
- What is your favourite word?
- What is your least favourite word?
- Creatively, spiritually or emotionally, what turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favourite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you like?
- What sound or noise do you dislike?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession other than your own would you not like to attempt?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
- If you had the opportunity to go and view any culture from the past like if you were completely invisible with a babel-fish in your ears and walked around amongst the Romans or cave people or native Americans before the Europeans came, who would you choose?
- With which theatre company would you really like to work?
- Top 5 of the films you would put in your Vault (if memory serves, The Vault contains films so important to you that it shaped your personality in some way) and why they are in there.
- Do you have a specific morning routine which makes it you’re an above the line kind of person?
- If you knew with absolute certainty that the world would end one day from now, what would you do with those 24h.
- Bonus #1
- Bonus #2
Valentin de Carbonnières
Video Fiddler West End festival:
Charlie Brooker BFI talk:
Review our show on Apple Podcasts: http://miawg.uk/ReviewOurShow
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/goodbadstandardpodcast
The Good, the Bad and the Just Plain Standard podcast is hosted by Adam Dick, Anouk Aslam Wulfing & Yann Sicamois and produced by Milk In A Wineglass.
(THE THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS EPISODE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSING THEM AT THE TIME OF RECORDING)